Love Systems – Breakup Survival Guide for Men PDF Download
Has this ever happened to you?
Have you ever been through a tough breakup (recently or in the past) where it affected you more than you thought? Have you ever been turned down for a date by someone you really liked? Learn how to survive and recover from a breakup and start dating the girl of your dreams.
We deal with dozens of clients every week (since 2004) and we can tell you with absolute certainty that it doesn’t matter whether a rejection was 10 years ago or 10 days ago, and it doesn’t matter whether it’s your girlfriend leaving you or a long-term crush telling you she “doesn’t see you that way”. It affects you. It affects your body language, emotional openness, risk-taking, sub-communications, confidence, mental focus, and so many other aspects of your life. Most of these are subtle game-killers themselves, so until you address them, you can’t bounce back!
The Breakup Survival Guide For Men is over 200 pages and full of practical and step-by-step breakup advice for guys that any man can use to take his life back. Although it’s thorough, it’s set up so you dive straight into whatever section you want, like how to:
- Turn the volume down on the drama, so you can think and function
- Recognize the “lies” that everyone tells themselves, so you can see what’s really going on
- Know when and how to contact your ex – and when NOT to
- Stop being and feeling like a victim, so you can take your power back
- Learn what really went wrong, so you can avoid those mistakes next time
- Rebuild your support network and social life, so you bounce back stronger
- Understand if the situation with your ex is fixable, or if you should want to fix it
- See yourself and past relationships in a much different and clearer light to recover from a breakup
- Deal with various specific situations, like if you lived together, work together, have kids, etc.
- Help your friends when they face breakup or rejection and give correct relationship breakup advice
It doesn´t matter if you are black, white, yellow, green or purple, old, young, tall, short, living with your parents, or in a retirement home. These laws are based on human psychology and evolutionary biology. They apply to EVERYONE. And that also means that YOU can take advantage of the advice, tips, tricks and insights in this book to learn how to survive a breakup.
Having said that, there is absolutely no reason why you should be frustrated, hurt, or depressed over a relationship any more or any longer than you have to. And there is no reason why you should take a detour or go the wrong way on your road to recovery.